Sunday, November 22, 2009

A New Site and Blog

I have decided to created a new website and a blog, all of which are on one site. I wanted it to look more professional and increase its level of seriousness. After viewing two re-designs of fellow bloggers (Conservative Hideout 2.0, Feed Your ADHD) I follow, I thought it would be a good idea. I will continue to use this blog as a launching point until the transition is complete. I hope you stop by, and thank you all very much.


The Liberty Pen

The Liberty Pen Blog

4 comments:

Matt said...

Let me know when you make the switch, and I'll update the links and promote you! Congrats and good luck!

Harrison said...

I like the new site I will update your link.

the Liberty Pen said...

Thanks guys, I want to spotlight everyone's blog on various pages. I have a blog roll, but the quality of the writing deserves more attention.

Snarky Basterd said...

I left comment over at the new blog, but it might not have stuck. My apologies. I like the layout. Very very nice.