Sunday, August 16, 2009

New Organization: The Liberty Research Institute

I wanted to inform the readers of the Liberty Pen that we are forming a non-profit organization that will be a structured think tank. The intent of our organization is to educate and perpetuate the principles of individual liberty and Constitutional education. We firmly believe that the foundation of our Republic can only be preserved if we have a free society, unencumbered by the leviathanistic grasp of an ever intrusive government. Our organization, the Liberty Research Institute, maintains that the Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution are vital educational tools that have been neglected by our academic system. Therefore we hope to re-animate debate via our own scholastic measures, illustrating that the tenets of liberty are not, nor will they ever be, antiquated.



We will bring you more information on the issues we will be tackling and the people who will be leading the good fight. We hope you join us, and if you would like to participate please let us know. Thank you.




















In support of other bloggers to share their viewpoints, I would like to offer,
The Conservative Hideout 2.0. Take some time and look at this blog, read
some articles, and post some comments. Thank you
.

4 comments:

anticsrocks said...

Outstanding idea! Count me in.

Matt said...

Where do I enlist?

Wallis said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


Margaret

http://grantfoundation.net

the Liberty Pen said...

Thanks for the comments, I will let everyone know once the paperwork is filed and complete. I will then explain the structure and the choices available. We are pretty excited about it. I am collecting what I need now and will be looking for a lawyer. That should be fun.